Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
I would highly recommend Maitlands of Saltash to anyone with property to sell. Most of our contact was with David Price and Clare Biddlecombe and they both worked to an outstanding standard of professionalism. I felt confident from the very first meeting that they would do everything possible to sell our house within a reasonable amount of time, and they did. They were both completely calm and polite on the very many times that I contacted them. Whenever we wished to meet with David and Clare, they managed their appointments effectively so that they could see us at short notice. We are very pleased with the sale price that they secured for our property. We had less contact with several other members of staff at Maitlands, as, helpfully, properties are allocated to specific agents - I was equally impressed with all of David and Clare\'s colleagues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash