Jun 12,2013
Jun 12,2013
I did visit the apartment with the agent. The agent was very polite and always trid to do anything I asked for. He has also processed very quickly and gave me the response on every question I asked. I\'ve not moved to the apartment yet so I still can\'t say if everything I asked is there but so far the server is very greatful.
By: Steven
Aug 29, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, Sakchai. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! We hope the move was a success! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven รขโ‚ฌโ€œ MD@MyLondonHome.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London