Jun 12,2013
Jun 12,2013
I concur with other reviews of this letting agency. I have been a tenant in a large property they manage in the Whalley Range area of Manchester for just over 3 years and I have had continuous problems with them since day 1.
I have found communication with the staff in their office nothing short of rude, arrogant and terrible. This letting agency is under the belief that once they have you sign a contract and handover your deposit then you can be treated dismally by them. Numerous times I have contacted them in regards to maintenance of the my apartment and the property as a whole and not once did they ever call or write back to me even though after every conversation with them they promised they would. The apartment I tenanted was a basement property and therefore can have problems with condensation and therefore mould. I asked many many times to repaint the apartment with mould proof paint and the only reply I received was a recommendation to keep the windows open. Great advice when I am at work or when its below freezing!! The property maintenance is a joke and for the past few months I have had to be climbing over bricks, bags of dirt, scaffolding, and used toilets and baths to access the property as they have started to renovate the property but without any consideration to sitting tenants.
In all seriousness I could go on and on about how shoddy and shameless this agency is. The only advice is to stay well clear of any properties they manage. They are the definition of cowboy letting agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anglo Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Anglo Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anglo Homes Office 1