Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
Ask building management to fix front door to building due to the wrong type of door closer being fitted (internal one fitted to an external door!). Was pulling door frame out of shape due to being 5 cms to short due to different in hinge type and causing door to slam loudly. Not fixed after 3 months council been round and wrote to them still no fix. What is one meant to do? Also book appointment at high field estates to turn up to find out it was not a one to one appointment and to be laughed at by the manager in front of a customer who he was half way through dealing with felt very undermined as I had booked time off work to go to this appointment. Left after a couple of minutes as he had wound me up to the point I wanted to punch him. Would not have mind but I was stood there with solutions to the problem with all detail of parts needed including the best price for parts £108 vs. £280 PVC specialist where after charging another pointless waste of a four hours of my own time.

Think it's time to sue!

Landlords
Would recommend staying well away this property management company unless you're a bad landlord who is after renting a property to a scummy mummy at full council allowance and interested in avoiding repairing your property! Also big warning he handed my landlords insurance details out when I ask for his public liability insurance due to his negligence. PS my landlord is brill boiler broke full new boiler fitted in 5 day this Christmas garage door broke full new door less than 7day this front door is not my landlords fault nor his responsibly it the property management. Also I have received two criminal letters threatening to clamp my car even though it is now against the law to clamp a car I the UK (1st Oct 2012)

Tenants
Stay Well away unless you want to waste you own time in court

Highfield Estates