Jun 12,2013
Conor McGinn
Jun 12,2013
It was not an easy sale, taking 6 months and 3 different sets of buyers, but the agent worked very hard to make it happen. I know that many agents would not have put the same level of effort in, and even my solicitor commented on his willingness to help.

I also appreciated that he didn\'t pretend to know everything about everything, was honest with me, and sort advice from his area management or external sources to ensure that he gave me accurate advice at each step.

My only critical feedback was that having observed him show a prospective buyer around the flat in the early days, I felt that he hadn\'t taken note of some of the information I had given him and could have guided the buyer better, but we talked about that and resolved the issue. That buyer put an offer in so I could not complain too much.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the service and the agent. I actually don\'t begrudge paying the fee... which is unexpected!

Make an Enquiry