Jun 12,2013
Jun 12,2013
After dealing with a number of estate agents, Robbie was a breath of fresh air. Robbie went over and above what we expected of an estate agent and we fully believed he was on our side.

Robbie encouraged me to be honest with the feedback from the first couple of flats he showed us and I felt that he really took my comments on board. Having been quite fussy with the original specification, Robbie was quick to figure out what my priorities were just through a few questions - before I had even realised them myself. He offered to take us on the \'scenic route\' of our new area and pointed out where our local shops would be and what buses we could use to get to the station and even gave us some good information about the night buses that run in the area.

Picking up on the fact that natural light and a spacious feeling throughout was more important than one large living room, Robbie found us our dream flat right on the river (late on a Friday night might I add!). Robbie negotiated with the landlord on our behalf and secured the flat at a very reasonable price. He kept us involved at all times of the negotiation and gave us plenty of time to think before we put in the final offer, after giving us his expert advice.

Robbie was very easy to chat to and gave the nice impression that he cared about what was important to us. As we were both working we appreciated being kept up to date via email during the day and then were able to speak to Robbie in the evenings. He stayed in touch even after we had signed the contract seeking an inventory for us and making sure everything was ok.

Robbie\'s helpfulness made us think that the extremely high estate agent fees were worth it!

Thank you very much to Robbie.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf