Jun 12,2013
Jun 12,2013
We recently bought a house via Springbok Properties and having dealt with a well known high street estate agent previously on a sale that fell through, I found Natalie to be a breath of fresh air. At no point in communicating with her (both via the phone and by email) did I feel like I was being taken for a ride and pushed aside. She helped me to understand every step of the process and listened to my questions and answered them in a knowledgeable manner that didn\'t belittle my lack of knowledge. I will definitely be recommending Springbok if any of my friends want to sell/buy a house in the future.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jun 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie and Matthew. We are extremely happy to hear that you would definitely recommend us to friends based on the experience you had with ourselves. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square