Jun 12,2013
Jun 12,2013
Mr May was very efficient, courteous and honorable in all his dealings with me. He transmitted my offer to the seller, then again my further negotiations for a discounted sale price, and in all subsequent transactions. I will certainly recommend him to purchasers and sellers alike.
By: Guy Hodge
Jun 12, 2013
Dear Mrs Dabydeen,

Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received from my firm and my negotiator Antony May.

I think Antony is currently ranked as our top negotiator on the AllAgents site and frankly, he deserves the credit. He works very hard and is exceptionally committed to his customers.

I hope we can help you again in the future and wish you every happiness in your new North KingstonÒ€ℒ home.
Kind regards,

Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames