Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
I had previously marketed the property with another estate agent and had very little interest and no offers over several months. I decided to try a more local agent, from the first day when Joe came to value the cottage the whole team got behing the sale and pushed it forward. You could sense the energy behind the sale, I was kept fully informed every step of the way, clients were contacted and asked for feedback which was immediately relayed to me. Advice on how to continue was given, but at no time did I feel pressured into doing anything I wasn\'t totally in agreement with. Once the cottage was sold Gary took the reins and kept everyone in the picture, sorted out several issues that arose between solicitors to ensure a speedy and successsful completion. Having used several estate agents over the years I would say that Church Robinson offfered the most personal and competant service of all. A big thank you to everyone there.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot! To leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Church Robinson Didcot