Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
I would like to express my complete satisfaction with the service that Beales provided in my recent search for properties to purchase. The range of properties that were presented to me were as per my request and were realistic options. Whilst I ultimately ended up purchasing a property presented by another agent, this was not a failing of Beales who proved to be very proactive and attentative in all of my dealings with them. I would certainly call upon them should there be a requirement for me to sell or buy in the future and this is largely down to their appreciation of the customers needs, in particular Barry Clements and Dale Crowton were very personable and professional and inspired trust in the services they were offering. For anyone searching for property I would urge them to register their interest.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Southampton! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Southampton