Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
I was extremely impressed with the level of service and dedicated support from Danny Collier for my securing an apartment at Parliament View. I am a very busy professional, neither easily contactable, nor prompt in my replies. Despite this, Danny accommodated all my delays and inability to respond rapidly and was quick to intervene for both parties when a response was required.
Very friendly and approachable staff at MyLondonHome, including George and Kelly. They took the stress out of London relocating and this was most welcome. I highly recommend anyone to use this company especially if you have a challenging schedule and need an agent that can anticipate bottlenecks and be willing to just get on and resolve any issues.

Many thanks,

By: Steven
Aug 29, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, Jeanna. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Danny will be happy to hear these positive comments. We appreciate people have busy schedules and do our best to help! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven รขโ‚ฌโ€œ MD@MyLondonHome.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London