Jun 11,2013
Marc McIlveney
Mark Sivell
Jun 11,2013
I have to say that the entire team at Spencers have been extremely helpful in what was a quite challenging process for me. My initial dealings with Spencers were with Tracy King who I found to be very enthusiastic and helpful. Tracy took a broad approach to my situation and having initially thought about the idea of selling my property she allowed me to look at all of the possible options and I eventually opted to rent the property. This is where the two Mark\'s, McIIlvevey and Siviell took over and duly went about explaining the rental process. Being new to this I was very impressed at how steamlined this process turned out to be and how positive the outcome has been. I feel very confident that my property is being managed in a responsible and professional manner. I would also like to mention Michelle Ford who is always at hand to answer my incessant and sometimes slightly anxious questions relating to being a landlord and for her ability to both put my mind at ease whilst also ensuring that my request is met in a timely fashion. On balance I feel very satisfied with the service I am receiving and am grateful that I chose Spencers.

Portico