Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
I initially went with Manning Stainton as they seemed to have the most properties in the area I was looking in, however after having popped into the office I started to appreciate why they were so popular. The staff were very friendly and really took the time to field all of the queries I had (having not bought a property before there were many!). They were also very patient and allowed me to visit all the properties I was interested in (sometimes twice) to ensure that I was comfortable with the property I finally selected. Once I had selected my property they were very good with the offer process and as my property was part of a chain of sellers there were constant updates which were always provided in a timely manner.
Although I do not have a great deal of experience with many different estate agents I could not imagine how another one could provide a service that would be more accommodating or helpful that that I received with Manning Stainton.
By: Mark Manning
Jun 19, 2013
Hi, thanks very much for providing us with positive feedback. We're really pleased to hear that you had a good experience and we wish you all the best in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Sales! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Sales, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Sales