Jul 26,2010
Jul 26,2010
I am using S&S's to fully manage my apartment in Brighton. Its been awful. Firstly they were viewing the property to tenants when we asked them not to as we were getting the place ready and had only moved out some expensive personal items. Secondly, they never return calls. They do not have time to talk to you on the phone and get snappy and irritated when questioned over decisions they make. We have an agreement with them in writing about how much money they can spend on diy jobs before they need to call us (if it is expensive). They completely ignore this figure and just charge us at the end of the month regardless if we know about the work done or not. It has caused numerous arguments with myself and my husband as he asks me to talk to them, then i can't get hold of them for a month. Even though we are paying them to fully manage, they call us asking us to arrange locksmiths, plumbers etc.

Please don't use them, Peter seemed great, but we were duped. Don't make the same mistake.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1! To leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spark & Sons Office 1