Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
from start to finish all the team and I must mention Ian Rose ,nick gittins and charlotte gaffey have all been so helpful and effient in helping me to sell my property.it was on the Market a few days and was sold within a matter of weeks .once again thanks for all your hard work .
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jun 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Ian, Nick and Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt the staff were helpful and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square