Jul 26,2010
Jul 26,2010
I used Streets Ahead to sell my house and take care of the legal side of things. They kept me informed from start to finish they were very friendly and professional. The house went on the market and the first lot of viewings I had an offer. Many thanks to the sales team for getting the right people to view my property. I was then passed on to Anne who kept me up to date on any matters. Whilst Anne was on holiday Jayne took over and rang or emailed me and kept me well informed. The legal side of the sale was handled by tony smoothly. I had a stress free sale and I would use then again and highly recommend them. Many thanks to Streets Ahead from a very satisfied customer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Purley Branch