Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Awful service! Getting the deposit back for our property was made as difficult as possible, the man that we dealt with was rude and inconsiderate, arranging viewings without our permission and turning up late. On TWO occasions strangers let themselves into the house upon him instruction because he was late whilst I was in the shower! I believe there are a lot of illegal going ons here. Also when originally viewing the property, the agent was late and did not let us know, or apologise and had poor knowledge of the property. one was in a very shoddy state, I only assume the current tenant was not aware of the viewing. I\'ve heard the same thing from much of Frome. This agency needs to be closed down! DO NOT RENT WITH LETTINGS R US!
By: Lettings R Us
Jun 18, 2013
We accompany all of our viewings in a professional manner and would never allow a stranger to enter a property without us accompanying them. All tenants get a least 24hrs notice of a viewing. All deposits are lodged in the deposit protection service and we follow there protocol.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome