Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
Where to begin. First dealt with Ealing Broadway branch and got terrible customer service from one of the part-timers on a Saturday. He was extremely rude and unprofessional, throwing insults at me and calling me rude. After writing to their customer service email, I got a call from the manager of that branch who apologised and said that they\'ll waive 2 sets of admin fees. Sounds pretty good, right?

It gets better. On the same day we put an offer down for a house we liked. The asking price was £1850 a month and we put down an offer of £1750 which is what the agent recommended. In order to put down an offer we also had to provide out debit/credit card details. So on the next day the agent calls and asks us whether we can raise our offer to £1800. Fine. We did it since we really liked the house. The next day we get another call asking us to raise it to £1850. We agreed, as long as it was finished. On the third day they email us saying that apparently our offer has been rejected because the landlord just found out that the building doesn\'t allow pets. And we let the agent know from the very beginning that we had a small dog and that we needed PET-FRIENDLY places.

Okay. We\'re forgiving people and we gave them another chance. About 10 days after that we viewed another property we liked and decided to put down an offer. Asking price was £2100, we put down an offer for £1800. Two days later the agent emails us and tells us that the offer has been accepted. Obviously we were over the moon. We sent them all the documents they required for references, such as payslips, 3 months bank statement, photo IDs. I also gave them my card details so that they can take the holding deposit. 4 days later we get a call from the agent saying that the whole thing fell through because someone else put a higher offer.

So I\'ll let you judge for yourself the service that Dexters (West Ealing and Ealing Broadway branches) provide. I have been renting in the UK for over 5 years and I have NEVER encountered such dishonest and unprofessional estate agents. They wasted our time, effort and got our hopes up just to let us down in the end.

AVOID at all cost.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters West Ealing Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters West Ealing Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters West Ealing Branch