Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Richard Candy is a very unprofessional man, I arranged a viewing of a property and when I turned up he had double booked so me and another lady were looking around together, when the other person became cross that we had been double booked he turned to me and told me I had to wait outside until she decided if she wanted it or not, when I protested he was very rude and just turned his back to me. Needless to say I did not want to rent a house from him and told him so, his response was to say that\'s my problem and not his and that he was a very successful business man (not anymore I hope). Since then I have heard nothing but terrible things about him from others! Please please do not rent from Richard Candy don\'t let him upset or ruin anyone else\'s lives.
By: Lettings R Us
Jun 18, 2013
When we arrange viewings unfortunately some may overlap as people can be late or early and unfortunately some may be conducted at the same time if this does happen.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome