Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
My company had arranged a short term letting for me, the contract was signed and my company had initiated transfer of funds into Drakers\' account. A confirmation that the funds were transferred was provided to Drakers.
Late afternoon on the day I was supposed to move into the property I received an email from the agent that the funds were not cleared aka they were not in Drakers account. As a result it wasn\'t possible to move in and I was forced to find a hotel room at very short notice which can be difficult in a city like London.
I do understand that keys can\'t be released if the funds have not cleared, however I can\'t understand that an agent leaves it to the last minute to inform me given that the transfer of funds was initiated more than a week before the move in date.
Overall this is bad customer service and I\'m under the impression that the agent is only interested in her commission.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Draker Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Draker Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Draker Lettings Office 1