Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
I\'m newbie when it comes to letting my flat. Having lived there the past decade I had quite s bit of work done to the place; I think it\'s fair to say its in good nick. I therefore chose to go for a reputable local agency as I believe they have a better understanding of the local area. I opted for victorstone in Camden and chose the rent collection option as I felt I very little would go wrong with the property having spend thousands doing it up. The agency was swift in sourcing suitable tenants and 3 months in I have encountered no such issues. I have thus far been pleased with how I\'ve been treated by the agency so far.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden