Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
I found all the staff very professional in every way.Jamie in particular exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the sale.He answered all the queries and concerns that I had throughout the process and I would recommend Lords without any hesitation what so ever.Thanks for everything.J Garnham
By: Guy Hodge
Jun 11, 2013
Dear Mr Garnham,

If we can meet a customer’s expectations, I can generally say that I feel we have probably done a fairly reasonable job because we promise a high level of service at Lords.

I have to say that being told that we have exceeded a customer’s expectations is music to my ears!

Thank you so much for the review and for having the confidence to place your home with Lords in the first place.

I hope you are happy in your new home.

Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

106 The Broadway Tolworth Tolworth, Surbiton