Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Firsty back in 2009 i was with ƒÂ  diffƒÂ©rent lettings they Shut down so or moved to lettings r us not by choice would i of ever chose you. We paid our RƒÂ©nt in full every month only to find out we had ƒÂ  phone call from you to say our RƒÂ©nt wasnt paid in full luckly for us we had proof of every payment we had an appointment with Mr candy to turn up and hƒÂ© was very rude to ume and my mother saying hƒÂ© had to go and more we showed him our ƒÂ©vidence and hƒÂ© still refused us in saying we hadnt paid our rent in the end we got no where with him so we dƒÂ©cidƒÂ©d to get in touch with the landlord ourselves we Fount them and then in the end showed our ƒÂ©vidence of every payment made we then started to pay the landlord instead every month to then have Mr candy knock my door and try and threaten me in a abuisive voice saying if we dont pay our rent hƒÂ© will take me to court little did hƒÂ© know the Rent was betting paid , we Fount out from the landlord we were paying the Rent the landlord wasnt recieving it all. Two years on because the council paid the deposit they rang to ask if i still lived there i hadnt for two years and yet they still hadnt recieved the deposit. My sister in law rented ƒÂ  property also they had health and saftely out the they shouldnt of Even been living in the house with two small children hƒÂ© only would get in touch or come round when money was involved not when ƒÂ  repair was needed and would just walk in the house no knocked that la not aloud
Not to be a rude abuisive money grabbing company
By: Lettings R Us
Aug 20, 2013
Unfortunately we did not have any control of how the other agent passed over the documentation to us. This was over 4 years ago now and we do not know who you are so therefore can not give you an explanation for your case. It may have been that the other agents did not pass on our bank details correctly or that you had the incorrect bank details so assumed that you were paying us, or it could have been something that could quite quickly have been resolved. I am glad that you have now had the situation resolved and are happy in your property.
By: angry former tenant
Aug 16, 2013
You say files were missing so how would money go missing while in the hands of this company never had any problem with the previous agent that why we got intouch with the landlord to find out and he explained what he recieved and also showed us proof in black and white we also showed proof in black and white of what we had paid from coming out of my bank to letting r us to the landlord alot of money was missing and therefore Mr candy had told the landlord we hadnt paid all our rent, me and my mum tried to show Mr candy our prior of documents he didnt want to know therefore me and the landlord agreed to pay Monet between us and never had a problem with the rent again. You can use every excuse in the book tuese are the facts of what happened
By: Lettings R Us
Jun 18, 2013
We did take over a few cases when an agent in Frome closed down and we were given many files that were missing a lot of documents. I do not know about your case in particular but we have had to find out many details for the missing documents from the tenants that lived in the properties, this left us in an awkward situation. Proof would have sufficed. If a repair is informed to the office then we will discuss with the landlord and then get it rectified.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome