Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
Chloe has been a great help since taking over the property management.
She responds quick, is happy to answer my quesions and is proactive in her approach too.

We have been letting for 2.5 years. We have had some difficulty with consistency of the property manager - in that it changed a lot for a while. as a Landlady that is difficult for us - who do we speak to, who knows our property and understands what has happened to this point. We have some history with some repairs, with the tenants needing guarantors and special ways to handle the money aspect in the first year. Only consistency in the manager of the property would really help here.

We were new to letting so we had many questions at different stages. Everyone has been professional but Chloe has been the most responsive so far. I never feel like my question is not relevant. She always tries to answer simply and quickly.

We have been very happy with Prospect and would recommend to others. Everyone has been friendly, knowedgeable and helpful.
Jun 12, 2013
As the tenants of this property, I agree with the landlords with regard to consistency of the property manager as i felt we did not receive adequate support with repairs such as the leaks and boiler issues (ESP when the workmen broke the boiler creating a leak in the ceiling), taking far too long to carry out. Would recommend that the tenant has visibility of any reports as I feel tenants are disadvantaged. Repairs carried out at this property were NOT as result of the tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading