Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
Having identified a suitable property in Scoulton to rent via Rightmove, I sent two emails requesting a viewing; there was no response to either. I also rang Strutt & Parker twice - the first time I was instructed someone would contact me the following week (I was right not to hold out much hope!) and the second time I spoke at last spoke directly to the Lettings Department. This woman was at best surly and unhelpful and made me feel as though I was taking up her valuable time by bothering her with a genuine enquiry! The upshot of our \'conversation\' was that they wouldn\'t be able to help as the property was only available for long-term tenants, I.e. those prepared to live there for years. When I pointed out that the advert stated \'minimum 12 month let\' I was told that this was more of a guideline & Strutt & Parker would only let to clients THEY liked...unbelievable!!!! I will NEVER deal with this company again in any respect - avoid like the plague!
Being helpful would be a good start - perhaps a customer service course..?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Strutt & Parker Office 5! To leave a new review of Strutt & Parker Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Strutt & Parker Office 5