Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
I am only sorry I did not read these reviews before we rented a property through Life Residential. I would like to state however that we had no issue with Debbie Wood who was always very professional.

Our check in inventory was conducted after we moved in and they itemised half our own property so when we went to move out they tried to claim there were items missing when they actually belonged to us in the first place.

We had chronic problems with noisy neighbours who were also Life Residential tenants and despite numerous pleas for help and Environmental Health support they refused to evict the tenants. The noisy tenants had even pitched a tent on their balcony so that they could over occupy the flat but Life did not care. Our life was made hell but we were given no consideration.

There were various problems with the flat, which we reported but they were never fixed.

Similarly to other reports herein when we moved out there was a much more thorough check out inspection carried out and they are withholding our deposit unnecessarily citing various specks even although the property was professionally cleaned upon departure.

I am a professional person who has always had good tenant references. I have rented various properties in London for ten years and I have never come across a company like Life Residential who literally treat tenants with such disdane so goodness knows how they treat bad tenants or the Landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Life Residential Deptford! To leave a new review of Life Residential Deptford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Life Residential Deptford