Jun 11,2013
Jun 11,2013
I approached Faz at the fag end of my tenure in the company accommodation and I needed to urgently rent a place for myself. I have been skeptical about dealing with agents before, but this experience was a complete game changer for me. Faz has that excellent capability to listen to the requirements of his clients, make sense out of it and complete his homework based on that. Realizing that we were running out of time, he involved his network to the fullest and in no time he was able to provide quite a few options to choose from. He has this confidence of matching client\'s requirements (how terrible they might be!) with an ever smiling face and just 2 words,\' Don\'t Panic!\'
Not to forget he went out of his way to advise me on different contractual nitty gritties that one should be aware of.
Overall a very rewarding experience!
By: Jay
Jul 02, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are delighted to hear you had a great experience of dealing with our Shoreditch office and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Kind Regards
Jay Woods
Lockwoods

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lockwoods Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Lockwoods Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lockwoods Shoreditch