Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Me and my girlfriend had arranged a viewing with Leonard Leese in a block of flats in Elephant and Castle for 12:30. We arrived ten minutes early and so I sent James a text to let him know we were waiting for him in the lobby. 20 minutes later (10 past our agreed meeting time) there was no sign of him, and no response, so I tried calling him. After failing to get an answer again, I called the main office, who again did not respond. I continued trying to get through to either for the next 20 minutes. We eventually decided that 30 minutes was the limit to how long we were prepared to wait around, and left. A few minutes later the office called us back and asked why we were calling. I explained the situation, and the person (I didn\'t get a name) on the end of the phone said he would try calling James and other staff to find out where he was, and then call me back. We waited around for another 5 minutes, then decided to continue home, prepared to turn around again if we got a call back. We didn\'t, and haven\'t, and it\'s now been several days. We now have a new flat lined up through another company, but still feel very disappointed to have been left in the cold by Leonard Leese as a whole, not just James.
They could have arrived at the viewing, apologised, or at least gotten in contact in some way afterwards, because he will definitely have seen my texts and missed calls at some point, and has ignored them.
By: Mark Leese
Jun 11, 2013
Hello Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am very sorry that in this instance the service we have provided has fallen short of an acceptable level. I have spoken to James and I understand that he has now called you to apologise for the inconvenience he has caused. As he explained he did send a text to you and the other prospective tenants one hour before the appointment to explain that he was not able to carry out the block viewing due to access. I have seen this text and unfortunately he entered the wrong number for you. It would seem the others did receive it. I completely understand how frustrating the situation must have been for you and your girlfriend and apologise once again that we wasted your time on Saturday.

If you would like to discuss the matter in more detail then please contact me at any time.

Mark Leese

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark! To leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leonard Leese Southwark