Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Having received outstanding customer service from start to finish with Fineholm Letting Services, I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Ellen Hamilton, in particular, has bent over backwards to accommodate for my particular needs such as speeding up the preparation of the flat (without cutting any corners ¢â‚¬â€œ it was perfectly re-furbished with fresh paint and meticulously cleaned) so that I could move in on my preferred start date and providing little extras that have made all the difference in making the flat more homely. Having spoken to a few agents before up taking my lease with Fineholm, I can wholeheartedly say that their services are a clear cut above the rest. They are always prompt, thorough, and professional and, more importantly, they communicate with you very well throughout all parts of the process. Again, I would highly recommend their letting services and friendly staff.
By: Ellen Hamilton
Jun 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such positive feedback, Erin. I'm delighted your experience has been such a positive one. Ellen.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow