Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Did not have 1 viewing in 20 weeks. Communication from Heleney did not happen unless we contacted her. Charged £238 inc VAT for an EPA by Fulfords. Asked by a member of Fulfords staff if we had any ideas as to how to encourage people to view. Thought that we were employing them to do this.
By: Heleney Henderson
Nov 20, 2014
Thank You for your feedback above, I would like to say that within the time this house was on the market with Fulfords regular updates were provided by the team including visits to the property myself to retake photos and to discuss ways to try to generate more interest. The property was of course matched and emailed to many prospective purchasers with follow up calls to try and book viewings, sadly no one booked a viewing on this property. The £238.80 (this is a non customer related service) that was paid to Fulfords which included an Energy Performance Certificate (which is a legal requirement) and upgraded advertising on the property again to try and give the property as much exposure as possible. As agents we of course want to sell properties as we work on a 'No Sale No Fee' basis, we also strive to give the best service we possibly can, I'm extremely sorry you feel we let you down, however I hope you agreed a successful sale and are settled in your home.
Kindest Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fulfords Branch! To leave a new review of Fulfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fulfords Branch