Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Richard candy tells lies not professional, only interested in money, gives out personal information about landlord, only deals in cash hope tax office are aware
I rang Richard Candy to look at a paddock I was interested in renting. He is very rude he asks you if you have cash as he does not take cheques or cards, and that was the first few words out of his mouth, before even getting to details about Paddock. He then went on to tell me I had to pay ‚£95 for reference plus vat. Also said I would have to pay 6 months up front which I thought was a bit much. He said it was due the the Owner of the paddock needing the rent!! I was bit gob smacked as that is quite personal to discuss someone\'s personal financial information to a stranger. I had the feeling this was not quite right and decided to not go forth with my visit to look at paddock and the way Richard Candy spoke to me was not very pleasant. He is very biast against anyone who may be in receipt of any form of government help which I am not, also he talks to you as if your a peasant and he is a king he\'s whole way of thinking and judging people is wrong and he needs to realise that he himself is now being judged and people are coming out and speaking the truth. He is not above the law and he is no way respected by anyone, I have a feeling the nice comments on here are fabricated and people who are friends of his have written on here to make him feel better. You should be ashamed of yourself Richard Candy, you have just rented a house few doors from me to a young family and I doubt you told them about the damp, but in your case Condensation, and the fact that 4 other tenants have moved in the space of 6 years due to the DAMP, and that it has made people ill. Lets hope you get your just desserts and that you are held accountable for your disgusting behaviour and lack of humanity.
By: Lettings R Us
Jun 18, 2013
Again we do not know who you are, we are a VAT registered company and we have an accountant that does our books every year. This information can be found at company house. In fact Cash transactions cost us more to process as the bank charges us extra fees for this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome