Jun 10,2013
Louise Lawrence
Jun 10,2013
We moved recently and bought our property through Manning Stainton estate agents. We spent months going around all the different estate agents and browsing online and found Manning Stainton to be best on both accounts.
Their online facilities are incredibly detailed and very user friendly which was refreshing as other estate agents had very primitive websites. I particularly liked their Map Results function which was easy to use.
In terms of property portfolio, they clearly had significantly more properties than anyone else which was useful as we were looking in more than one area originally.
The staff in branch were helpful, polite and efficient and did not give us the "hard sell" at any point. they were also very flexible around viewing times.
Overall I was more than satisfied with the service I received from this estate agents and would happily recommend them to anyone.
By: Mark Manning
Jun 18, 2013
Hi Aaron, thanks very much for providing us with positive feedback. Thanks for the comments about our website and search facilities and we're pleased that you found these useful. We're delighted to hear that you have such a good experience with our Moortown team and in particular Louise.

Manning Stainton