Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
I never usually bother to write these kind of reviews, but there are a lot of bad estate agents in London and I feel it is important that prospective landlord and tenants have an impartial account of my experience of using this company.

I usually dread moving home - a process that is exciting, but also highly stressful!

Martin & Wright took away the stressful aspect completely. Jay Hayden conducted the viewing of the property, which I now live in and Claudia Nicholls then handled the process to completion. Jay is very honest, reliable and knowledgeable with a real passion to ensure that his clients find a property that suits both them perfectly, as opposed to some other agents I have used in the past who are only concerned with getting your money. Jay was also very careful to ensure that he found suitable tenants for the landlord, and is a great judge of character.

One of the challenges I faced is that I work very long hours for my work and as with any new tenancy agreement there is a great deal of paperwork to complete and return to the estate agents - Martin & Wright assigned me a fantastic manager, Claudia Nicholls. She was very helpful and patient - I don\'t know how I would have managed everything without her and I am truly grateful for all her help.

In summary I feel lucky to have found Martin & Wright and would recommend them to both landlords and tenants.

Thank-you!
By: Jay Hayden
Jul 15, 2013
Thanks Charlie and good luck with the new job

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead