Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
I have recently had a very positive experience using Field & Sons to let four houses. I chose them because of their direct approach & found them flexible to the level of service I needed - they didn't push products or services I didn't need. I felt I was getting realistic, considered advice from them, rather than unrealistic figures and irritating sales chat which agents sometimes persist with! Field and Sons found me 4 sets of very nice tenants ¢â‚¬â€œ all the tenants they put forward were good quality tenants that I was happy to go with. They didn't suggest unsuitable tenants or waste my time. I found the staff that I dealt with knowledgeable & capable. I had confidence in the person who dealt with the tenancy agreements etc ¢â‚¬â€œ and in their detailed approach which is extremely important. They were very helpful & flexible ¢â‚¬â€œ occasionally even taking (small!) deliveries for me at their office when I couldn't be around to have something delivered.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Field & Sons City & East London! To leave a new review of Field & Sons City & East London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Field & Sons City & East London