Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Jamie did the valuation and was helpful and courteous from the beginning. He had a good grasp of the situation.
Once the sale was agreed, Beverly was my contact, and I have never experienced so much support from an estate agent. She kept in contact with me, and clearly did a lot of work behind the scenes, e.g. sourcing surveyors, and obtaining quotes for me. this, despite various unexpected issues popping up she steered me through with competence and professionalism throughout. I felt that this support took a lot of pressure away from me given the stressful situation of selling a house
By: Mark Manning
Jun 18, 2013
Hi, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. We're delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with our Wakefield team and that Jamie and Beverley in particular gave you some great advice and good customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Wakefield Sales and Lettings! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Wakefield Sales and Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Wakefield Sales and Lettings