Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Worst experience of my life! The particulars of my flat were appalling, full of spelling mistakes, and missing words, terrible grammatical errors and key details missing. The \'revised\' particulars still contained all the original errors and took an amazing 15 days to reach me. A letter dated the 29th May was not posted out until the 3rd June - it was a franked letter so the date it went through their franking machine cannot be disputed as it was clearly on the envelope! After a staggering 25 days of total incompetence the property never was actually marketed because the property details were still in a shambles. Of course Connells could have emailed me the details but then they would have had to got my email address correct. I gave them my email address 3 times but it was beyond their capabilities. They even tried to return papers to me at the flat and were suprised when I wasnt there. They knew I didnt live there (the flat is empty - no furniture - a clue) and they had my home address anyway so what were they thinking (or possibly not thinking). On one day they rang and wanted me to fax something to them - but forgot to tell me their fax machine was out of order. All I can say if DON\'T BOTHER COMPLETE AMATEURS.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Andover! To leave a new review of Connells Andover, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Andover