Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
The "Manager" visited me @ the 2 premises to be let, also @ my home.Pressure was put on me for the "full Managment option" which on advise of my accountant thankfully I declined , opting for the \'finders only\' service. The Manager then offered substantial discounts for the "full Management scheme" I declined this too.
There were coniderable delays before I received confirmation that one of the properties had been taken, only to discover a further some months elapsed before the tenant moved in extending a \'void\' period, I was shocked that I was asked for a cheque to make up the fees altho\' the invoice showed the first months rent covered the charges exactly -so the woman who stood in making the excuse that the \'Manager\' was on holiday lied and that has not been resolved yet either - I am still waiting for the deposit in accordance with the legislation - inspite of having to register this to avoid a fine had I realized these circumstances for the second property I would have employed an alternative agent, but Palmer Snell convinced me that they had clients waiting to view and a stong interest in the property whilst we were unaware the monies had not been forthcoming and paid into the banking account - the decision to remain with them has been disastrous as the tenants paid 6 months rent upfront, (in addition the deposit) neither of which have I received whilst they ( the tenants) inform me of the large capital outlays they made in addition -- being charges to secure the property paying by bankers card believing the monies went straight to my account - like other complainants I have telephoned, called to the offices and now written to the "Manager" but have been fobbed off the a load of gobble-de-gook excuses and utter rubbish, does anyone realize these agents do NOT belong to either organization nor can the Parlimentary Ombudsman help (altho\' part of the CountryWide Group) neither of the staff --- there appears to be enough to make up a hockey team ---appears capable of much other than to tell a lot of porkys I had to do a great deal of running and they very little indeed for which the largest fees that I have EVER paid. - never mind the fact Palmer Snell still owe a great deal of money fear not we are taking them to Court so watch this space. (SCORE for finding tenants 2 out of 10 for the rest NIL)
I suggest that all the staff enroll for a course with suitable Management training and then serve at least a full 2 years under a fully Qualifide Estates Management Professional - meanwhile save the public all of us vunerable folk - being ripped off and suffering undue harm risk and - STRESS .It is tough enough being landladies and landlords, many of us foreced into this situation which we did noit want in the first place. thank you for the opportunity of ventilating on this space.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Palmer Snell Branch! To leave a new review of Palmer Snell Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Palmer Snell Branch