Jun 08,2013
Jun 08,2013
I\'ve had a very terrible time with homebells. They\'ve refused to pay me back my deposit after I moved out.
They just ignore my texts and calls and are totally refusing to pay me back.
I\'d advise people to be very careful when dealing with this agent! I wouldn\'t recommend this agent to anyone,
They are not reliable, not organised and not trust worthy.
they not trust worthy unreliable
By: Zak
Jun 06, 2015
This perons deposit was returned back to her in June 2013 within the time limits allicated in the agreement she signed. It was necessary that that procedure was followed to allow the agent reasonable time to process the payment as soon as administratively possible. Miss Doreen demanded her deposit to be refunded on the same day that she left the property. Unfortunately this was not possible under the agreement.
She was annoyed that it wasnt paid on thesame day. However she was paid in June 2013 which was reasonable.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homebells Office 1! To leave a new review of Homebells Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homebells Office 1