Jun 08,2013
Jun 08,2013
I came to foxwood to view a 1 bedroom flat, I spoke to a lady with poor English and poor phone manners. When a viewing was set up I arrived in the area only to be called 30 minutes before the viewing to say its cancelled, so I set another viewing for the following week only to have the letting agent not show up, after 15 minutes of waiting I called there office to find I was dealing with the same woman who\'s response was...... well I put it on the calendar. This company is a joke and so are the people working there. If you want a stress free move DONT USE FOXWOOD.
Keep there appointments, and don\'t leave possible tenants outside property\'s without even telling us that there not coming.
By: Tom Wyers
Oct 01, 2013
Dear Reviewer

We did have other prospective customers with similar concerns, and although she was a lovely lady she did not last for very long. Her English was much better in person/ when interviewing than on the phone. As previously mentioned she is no longer with us (although we wish her the best in all her future endeavors), and we are much happier with the staff we have now and we believe you would be too. Apologies for your concern.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxwood Residential Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Foxwood Residential Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxwood Residential Ltd Office 1