Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
Well after our Letting Agent was taken over by Braemore, things seeemed to go Downhill. All of the comfort that you have professionals looking after your property dissipated, when the current tenant considered giving up the tenancy. All of that experience and procedures, which are heavily advertised on the website disappeared. I wondered at times if they had ever read their own website!
Well after we had informed the Letting Agent that the tenants hadn\'t paid (isn\'t this something that you might expect Braemore to notice), we were regularly assured not to worry and that everything seemed to be in hand. However after the 4 weeks passed after the pay date and there seemed to be confusion over who was going to be letting the flat, as the tenant wanted to pass it on to a relative, we started to be less confident of their skills.
An appointment was set up to view the flat which the Braemore agent forgot about, which was demonstrative of the company, I was to learn as things "progressed". Nothing seemed to get done unless you chase them up alot. The only thing that they were able to do efficiently was take their agency fee off!! Agency fee, for what?
They didn\'t put the flat up to market didnt return emails or calls, because the agent that deasl with you is off ill. Well this happens, but does nobody check peoples emails, if they are off for a period.
There is no follow up email, or call from your agent and it all seems a bit shambolic. As I said to the several people that I emailed, impressing my views, they must be able to do better than this - well maybe not! If I thought that throughn their empathising that things would improve - they didn\'t!
Deliver on promises Follow up. Show the duty of care that you would expect.
By: Linda McAulay
Jun 11, 2013
Dear Stuart

I am obviously disappointed that the service levels from various parties at Braemore were not of the desired standard. As we are investing heavily in training and development, I am keen to hear more from you to understand your concerns to enable us to improve our service levels. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly on linda.mcaulay@lomondlettings.co.uk. Kind regards, Linda

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh