Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
I have waited 8 days before being able to view my chosen property, I am a prospective customer who has already sold subject to contract, and I am very thankful that I did not use Paul Carr as my agent. They lack any sense of urgency and serve thir clients badly,, I am totally appalled at the apparent lack of interest or care for their client and any prospective purchaser.
This agent was unable to offer any appointment before one week and one day after being contacted to view property. They were extremely unhelpful although they knew that I had sold and needed to move really quickly. I am shocked at their apparent lack of concern for, or interest in, their prospective purchaser.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Paul Carr Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Paul Carr Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Paul Carr Estate Agents Office 9