Jun 10,2013
Jun 10,2013
**I sent this complaint in**

We attended a first viewing with June over a month ago. As other people were waiting outside also we were rushed through the property within minutes. Although we were interested in the property aesthetically she was extremely rude and brash when we asked simple questions such as is the property furnished, how long has it been on the market, is the property virgin media capable, contract lengths etc. We simply got shrugged shoulders and told took look at the website. We would of hoped for \'I do not know, but I will find out from the landlord and let you know\'. This did not happen and we decided not to proceed purely on how we made to feel unimportant and uninformed. This information was fed back when another colleague called us for feedback.

After speaking to Amelia, who was great, we explained the situation and how we had felt let down in the past. She advised the property had improved and the price had come down and offered us a second viewing to get the questions we hadn\'t had answered and to take another proper look at the property, so we decided to give you another chance. I traveled from my existing property in Birmingham for this viewing. The other two from our party had arrived early and I arrived 6 minutes late due to rush hour traffic. Once again we were greeted by June. I was told on approach to the front door, \'You will have to look round really quickly as I have an appointment in Nottingham\'. She then proceeded to stay stood at the front door while we had to look around by ourselves. Still unable to answer any questions and as rude as before we were in our car leaving at 5:15pm no more informed than after the first viewing. June then lied to yourself saying I had arrived at 5:15am, this simply wasn\'t true and I have no reason to lie as a customer.

**They offered no recompense for the bad service other than a bottle of wine if we came in and took the property, which we found was standard anyway. We\'d asked for reduced fees as no service had been received from IMS on our end. Didn\'t happen.
Offered reduced fees as we had not received any \'service\' to pay for
By: Aftersales
Sep 19, 2013
Please provide IMS lettings with your name and address - your comments will be investigated and this review updated Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1