Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
Warning do not use this agent. We let a house from leggings r us when I was 8 months pregnant, he promised the property was clean before we moved in, it wasn\'t and was disgusting, took a week of cleaning before we moved in, also every timewe opened a window the they were infested with flies.Also when the shower door broke he sent a workman around 3 times who had no clue how to fix it so we ended up doing it ourselves. Then the cooker stopped working and his reply was the landlord had no money to fix it, we said what if the boiler goes wrong what then? His reply was it wouldn\'t get fixed. We promptly moved out after only 3 months. Our next door neighbours moved also (they were with them too) as their toilet didnt flush and had other problems. I also know of several people who have had similar problem with this company and not getting their deposits back either. I will never use them again.
Nothing they are con men!
By: Lettings R Us
Jun 28, 2013
Again we do not know who you are? I do know that we would never say that no have we ever said that we would not get maintenance issue sorted out especially heating as this is a legal requirement to have adequate heating.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome