Jul 23,2010
Jul 23,2010
Morgan Randall kept harassing me for rent while I was paying directly to the landlord according to the instructions of the lease. It took me 6 phone calls, 3 visits to the branch, and a letter from a solicitor to get me off their "automated service".
By: Morgan Randall Customer Services
Sep 18, 2010
Your landlord opted in and instructed us on a rent collection service which means that we are under instruction contractually to carry out our duties in this regard. If neither you nor your landlord informed us of your decision to pay rent directly to each other then there was very little that we could do until you made us aware of this. We do not recall any solicitor's letters in this regard and if your rent was fully up to date a simple proof of payment or acknowledgment from your landlord would have cleared up the issue.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1