Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
I met up with the agent and she was friendly enough, showed me around the properties. 2 of the properties were within one apartment block; The Wentwood and were going for similar prices ~130k. Unfortunately was a fair amount of information she didn\'t know when I asked, stuff such as how much the property had been rented for previously the service charge on the apartments, etc. To her credit she said she\'d find out these bits of information and get back to me. 3-4 days passed and I got nothing, so I emailed to remind her of the pending details I was due to recieve. My email was sent on the 28th of may and I got a response back on the 31st, so another 3 days had passed before I got a response - keeping in mind these were all work days. The delay wasn\'t the issue though, the issue was when she got back to me she told me one of the properties within the Wentwood had now been sold.... on top of this she had only emailed me answers to some of my questions DESPITE me having refreshed her memory by including the questions in my follow-up email.

So I draft another email up and send it, saying it was dissappointing that the property had been sold as I was in fact interested in making an offer on that particular property. I ask for the missing details of the remaining properties, including the size and return of the property that had been sold. I did this purely because I wanted to compare against the remaining property that was still available in The Wentwood.

The response I got:

The only available apartment is 27 in that development

Not been so ridiculous in how they handle customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hunters Property Group Office 8! To leave a new review of Hunters Property Group Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hunters Property Group Office 8