We tried 4 times to arrange a viewing with Cavendish rentals and each time the promised call back never materialised. In the end I was able to speak to someone who confirmed that they only offer viewings during office hours which are 0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday. No viewings are available at weekends. Sadly, this means that we are unable to view any of the properties that they have to rent and must take our business else where. This is inconvenient and disappointing for prospective customers. I hope that their clients are aware of this limitation in service which may result in properties remaining vacant longer than is necessary. At the time of posting this review Cavendish Rentals are ranked 11375 out of 11623 agencies Nationally. This must be disappointing for the company who are ARLA Licenced and clearly trying to work to professional standards but evidently falling down on basic customer service standards.
What agent could do to change your mind?
1. Ensure that there is a robust mechanism in place so that emails are responded to
2. Ensure that call backs are made when they have been promised
3. Reconsider your viewing appointment policy in order to accommodate customers who work
4. If the policy cannot be changed then consider how you can work with customers in order to avoid lost business and reputational damage
5. Consider how you could communicate the limitations of your viewing policy in your adverts in order to avoid unnecessary disappointment to customers and creating failure demand for yourselves.