Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
I found Greg to be honest and hard working when it came to advertising and showing prospective buyers around. He gave good honest advice and the property was sold within 4 weeks (including the week of heavy snow). My partner and I feel we can trust him fully and he always seems to achieve what he says he can.

He was also very helpful and went beyond any other estate agent when we had problems getting into our new house (sold by a separate agent). We had problems accessing our new home, he gave advice and in the end sent a locksmith round and even offered to pay the locksmith until we had access to our cheque book. I would recommend him to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue Door Stert Street Office! To leave a new review of Blue Door Stert Street Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue Door Stert Street Office