Jul 22,2010
Jul 22,2010
These are the worst agents I have ever used. I used them for a full management.

The tenants brought cockroaches into my flat which I was told was treated, but wasn't. Tenants left 3 weeks early and was not told. Cockroaches were crawling out of the front door into the communal area and into the neighbours. Luckily I gave my number to one of the neighbours who gave me a call, so I had to fly over to sort this out as Felicity J. Lord weren't bothered to fix this issue.

Also tenants removed our electric cooker to put in an gas one. When they left, they put back the electric, but they did not put the cap for the gas connection professionally, but did it themselves. There was a gas leaking from it. Felicity J Lord arranged to have a gas certificate done, but did not notice this leak. So had to payout again. Service from them is poor and didn't want to rectify any of it, so I am left here sorting it out myself. I asked for professionals, but got tenants from hell. Was only meant to have a couple, child and another adult, neighbours told me that there were 8 adults + 6 kids living there.

Felicity J Lord didn't bother to check the tenants often and the issue with the Cockroaches, but only phoned the tenants and held them on their word. Ridiculous.

I got the pest control in and he confirmed that they brought them in because there were thousands. The whole block had to treated as well, but luckily there were not many in the neighbouring flats.

They also do an end of year report without asking you and charge you for it.

Beware of the Felicity J Lord South Quey branch!
By: Customer Relations Manager
Jul 23, 2010
Hi Tappa.

I am sorry that you have been unhappy with our lettings division. Please email the details to sharon.collins@spicerhaart.co.uk and we can investigate this for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 6! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 6