Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
I was persuaded gently into deciding that Ward & Partners were the estate agent that I should use as sole sellers on my property and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions I have made. The Manager, Tarkan took a personal interest in the movement on my sale throughout. There were also several members of the team who were an asset to Ward and a benefit to me. Whether it was Annie, Debbie or Debbie (secretary) who took your call you could be assured of it being passed to the appropriate person, or of a speedy response. On occasions they were waiting on responses but I was always kept up to date and informed.

There were some hiccups, as always, however my expectations were managed entirely.

I want to pay tribute to this team, as this could have been a stressful time, but with the support of Ward it was bearable, manageable and above all I was listened to and treated like an individual. I could not be happier with my decision and would thoroughly recommend them accordingly.

On a final note, I was supported by this team the whole way through not until both parties were committed but up to and including follow up calls , mediation with solicitors and buyers through to as call following completion to see if I had any further requirements.

Thank you Ward & Partners, Welling.
By: Sam Dalton
Jun 16, 2013
Hi Lucy, thank you for your kind feedback regarding our Team at Welling. I was really pleased to hear they kept you updated throughout the sale as I know how stressful it can be, especially when you put your trust in others to help with your biggest asset. Thank you again and I hope we can help you again in the future.
Kind regards
Sam Dalton, Group Partner, Ward & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 13! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 13