Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
My experience with Vincent Chandler was absolutely superb. I am a pretty new landlord and they made it utterly painless and professional. To my amazement, my property was let within 48 hours or so of instruction, and my tenant experience so far has been excellent. They achieved my asking price and the extra terms they negotiated on my behalf exceeded the basic brief. It is very obvious that the staff take a personal pride in achieving rapid lets at asking prices, at the very minimum.
Over and above this, Vincent Chandler went well beyond the extra mile. The very first day my new tenants moved in, it transpired my plumbing was faulty. The agency dealt with this so swiftly, - they themselves found a plumber and had him in, a new tank device fitted and the tenants happy before I\'d had to lift a finger! And this despite it being their first day on my job!

I have also found them to be extremely proactive, ringing me well ahead of time with notices and relevant issues.
For good measure, the staff here even handled a problem on my behalf that arose on the flat PRIOR to my even finishing signing off on the instruction, and equally happily took on a mail forwarding issue that arose after the new tenants had moved in.

In summary, I can\'t praise nor thank Vincent Chandler highly enough - they are the exception to the perceived rule in estate agencies!!!

Highly recommended.
By: Vincent Briolay
Jun 08, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Vincent Chandler and we really appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled that we have been able to provide you with an efficient fully managed landlord service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley! To leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vincent Chandler Bromley